I am a [fill in an adjective here] [fill in a noun here] who [fill in a verb here].
Think of what character you want, a basic idea, which there are TONS of possible choices for adjective and verb, choose some interesting and common sense ones All powerful is not a good choice
As for the noun there are three
- paradox are the mad scientists, the sorcerers, and the breakers of the rules of reality
- spinner are striking individuals, and they possess a personality that allows them to spin tales, spin lies, or spin a version of the truth that makes others see things in a whole new way
- vector are action-oriented people
For those who do not want to make their character ahead of time, here are the prebuilt characters for the first adventure:
- Arlo Coulton: Arlo is good with guns and knows his enemies’ weaknesses.
- L. G. Babcock: L. G. is best at helping others but isn’t necessarily great at fighting. On the other hand, L. G. is great at persuading NPCs of almost anything.
- Dr. Sybil Holloway: Sybil is a scientist who knows her high-energy physics and who can cause objects to shatter at a distance if she can see them.
- Jonny “Flip” McDaniel: Jonny can see what’s hidden and can stun creatures from alternatere cursions who find their way into worlds where they don’t belong.